Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These...

...the silence escaped my sweet Lullabies...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two little Demons

Glass eyes, born, every time I wake,
While the endless rain knocks above my head.
As I turn to my left, the dreams were fake,
What’s left is the nightmare, once off my bed.

Two strangers in this world, two lunatics that have met,
Why did you have to go, it can’t ever be re-set.
I hold my breath, what a foolish game,
Was it just on purpose, or did we need someone to blame?

The passion still there, yet we lie alone,
Fuming with rage and still as a stone.
Fortune sais; we are mates till the soul,
Forever lasting, was that not our goal?

Who will hold me warm at night, who will make you laugh,
How long will you keep this up, how far is this path?
Do you want to run from me, or do you need to live,
How can I endure this pain, how much time should I give?

No comments: