Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These...

...the silence escaped my sweet Lullabies...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear Diary


Dear Dear Diary.
So many faces,
So many games,
Too many players,
And I’ve lost track of mine.
When all look alike,
When entertainment gets dull,
And players lifeless,
What then do I look for?
I’ve been down every bad road,
The worst are yet to come,
Most times I just turn around,
And face the way I left behind.
At least I got my old recipe,
At least the past is familiar,
Even if it was the wrong direction,
At least I know where I was going.
I’m the number two and many,
It gets easier to change,
It gets harder to remain the same,
But it never runs out of options.
When all is done,
When all the glitter fades away,
What remains is so little,
That living for it seems pointless.
All the memories just get lost,
We eventually just forget who we are,
I can’t even tell what I have,
I can’t tell what I want.
And in this deep living spell,
We remain, we linger,
And go missing all over again,
Missing, like the day we were born.

1 comment:

Vincent DeVille said...

Cant you tell? We are two forever!