Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These...

...the silence escaped my sweet Lullabies...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dirty

7pm get up on my side,
With nothing left to hide,
Living in a small mind
I lived a dull life-line.
Down, I hit the water on hot,
Touching me as if it was taught.
Undertone I hear my name,
As I revolt against the game.
It must be me on the screen,
I belong on the scene,
I want to be sought,
I want to be bought,
I want to be badly caught.
Tarring off my icy body,
Flat on the eager filled lobby,
With the lenses on my.
I breathe out a long sigh.
Each on their own high,
Surrounded by several cries.
Scratches and hands on my hip,
I breathe and bit off my lip.
This river inside me flowing,
I need to keep going,
Its only begun tonight,
Won’t sleep till its right.
7pm get up on my side,
With nothing left to hide,